Turn wedding dreams into reality with our exceptional sites and settings at Hyatt Regency Boston. Our wedding team is committed to making every detail perfect. Say "I do" to elegance and sophisticated style, and “yes” to the most beautiful, romantic wedding possible. Extraordinary food, newly-renovated venues, exemplary service and an experienced team will help you plan the wedding of your dreams.
Hyatt Regency Boston is proud to announce Food. Thoughtfully Sourced. Carefully Served. Serving food that's good for your health, community and planet. Learn more.
View our Wedding Brochure for additional information and packages.
Our wedding options include:
- Professional wedding and event planners, who will work with you throughout the process, from the start through to the final moments of your wedding day
- Beautifully decorated venues for the ceremony reception and morning-after brunch, from the Grand Ballroom to the more intimate Outdoor Terrace
- A tempting array of food and beverage, to fit whichever type of reception you choose
- 24-hour StayFit™ health club with spa, sauna, Eucalyptus steam room, heated indoor saline pool and adjoining sun terrace
- Honeymoon Suite, for the Bride and Groom
- Valet and self-parking options, for your guests in our attached 1,000 space garage
- 500 luxurious guestrooms, featuring Grand Beds™, deluxe baths and amenities
- Special accommodation rates, to welcome friends and family from out of town
- Wedding packages, including Chiavari chairs, your choice of crushed satin linens and napkins, white glove service, votive candles on all tables, waived bartender and attendant fees, preferred guestroom rates, one-year anniversary dinner for two in our restaurant, Avenue One
Wedding Special Offer
Now when you celebrate your wedding day at Hyatt, you can enjoy free honeymoon nights at any Hyatt Hotels & Resorts location worldwide — from authentic resorts that capture the essence of the destination to exciting city hotels in 45 countries around the globe. Whichever honeymoon destination you choose, you'll make memories that will last a lifetime, on us. Simply book and hold your wedding at a participating Hyatt hotel by December 31, 2014 and you will earn Hyatt Gold Passport® bonus points redeemable for free nights with no blackout dates at Hyatt Hotels & Resorts worldwide. For more information please contact the hotel for details or visit hyattweddings.com.
Terms and Conditions
To begin the planning process, please submit an RFP today. A member of our team will respond to your inquiry promptly.
Wedding Specialist: Christine Weiland at 617 422 5471 (Christine.Weiland@hyatt.com).