Nightlife / Entertainment
Rock out at your favorite musician's concert. Cheer on the hometown favorites like the Bruins, Celtics, or Red Sox at any number of sports venues. Settle in for a captivating performance in the theater district. Not a night owl? Not a problem. There’s plenty of entertainment to enjoy during the day. Jump on board a tour of Boston by land and water, or delve into an undersea world at the New England aquarium.
- Bank of America Pavilion – This indoor venue, formerly the Fleet Boston Pavilion, is an open amphitheater where you can enjoy breathtaking views of the harbor and skyline.
- Boston Duck Tours – No, it’s not an actual duck; though it is an authentic World War II amphibious landing vehicle that has been renovated. Board any one of the two dozen tours that run throughout the city and ride along the beautiful Charles River.
- Fenway Park – This esteemed baseball park and its Green Monster is one of the city's most beloved attractions. History has been won and lost at Fenway throughout the years. Keep your good luck charm handy as the Red Sox go for another championship.
- New England Aquarium – Feast your eyes upon this aquarium’s crown jewel - a 200,000-gallon fish tank. Live vicariously as an IMAX movie takes you up close and personal to a blue lobster or plant yourself in the splash zone of the seal and dolphin show.
- Theater District – Take your pick. Even the most discriminating culture buffs will be hard-pressed not to find a show to their liking in Boston’s theater district. Engross yourself in a mystery or drama. Become part of the action in an interactive performance. Create an annual holiday tradition with a trip to "The Nutcracker".
- TD Garden – Home to the NHL's Boston Bruins and the NBA's Boston Celtics, this state-of-the-art arena seats 19,600 visitors. Formerly known as the Boston Garden, this venue opened in 1995 and hosts premier concerts as well as a variety of special events. Cheer on your favorite pro wrestler as he battles his nemesis, wonder at the grace of ice skaters in a holiday show or attend the concert of the year.